Bullet Race Engineering Billet Honda K-Series (K24 wet block) Engine Block
This product has vastly improved block rigidity and improved deck thickness over the stock unit. Distortion of cylinder bores and crank tunnel is dramatically reduced through increased material thickness and a Bullet 4 bolt main cap system.
This product requires minimal modifications to directly replace the standard block.
- Honda K-Series (suits all K24 applications)
- Actual weight: 88lbs.
- Block material: 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum.
- Design improvements: 4 bolt mains, increased block deck and cylinder wall thickness. Ductile Iron performance sleeves fitted.
- Studs included: ARP 8740 1/2” Head and 7/16” Main.
- Modifications required to fit: Remote Oil Filter, Water cross pipe, windage tray, and oil pickup tube modifications required.
- Modifications to head required: Drill out head stud holes to 14mm.
- HP rating: 1700* (dependent on application, internals, and tune)
- Significant benefits: Significantly increased rigidity and durability. May be bored to 89mm.
- Finish: Raw machined.
- Wet Deck (OEM Style
no refund once item has been shipped. Refund is based off the discretion of the seller. Buyer is responsible in making sure item is compatible with their set up.